Wednesday 17 June 2009

Inspired by Lucy




Just a quick post. This weeks challenge over at Hero Arts is about being inspired by the win-a-day winners. One of the lovely ladies is Lucy from England. I love her work and was inspired by her card HERE. This is what I came up with. I loved the idea of a single colour on kraft. I used a foam stamp that was a freebie from an English magazine and the sentiment was HA G5188. I finished it off with some Kaisercraft gems. Very simple but effective. Thanks Lucy for your inspiration

4 comments:

Pajalu said...

Hi Dawn, I hope you are feeling a lot better. Your take on Lucy's card is wonderful as are the photos that your daughter sent you. Take care hope all goes well at the doctors hugs xoxoxo

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! What a lovely card. I love the soft blue color. Great interpretation of Lucy's card. I like how you made it "your own" with some bling, too! Gotta love the bling! :-)

Lucy Abrams said...

Love it Dawn, such a cute card - love all the yummy gemstones. Thank you for your sweet comments too :)

Monika Reeck said...

I love your heart with bling....cute Lucy´s card you made Dawn....