Monday 17 August 2009

Can you have too many butterfly stamps?

I don't think so!. Today my local stamp store ( Stamp'n'create) were having a birthday sale - 40% off. I couldn't resist getting this set by Stamp-it. I know I don't need more butterflies...but..... 40% off!!!
I also got a new set of nesties - The Dahlia plus some replacement channels for my cutter, some silver alcohol mixative and two sheets of different green Bazzil card. A good buy... but I'm locking my credit card up now. It needs a rest ( and allow me time to pay it off a bit)

Can wait to cut the stamps out and have a play. But it will have to wait as I have other things to do tonight- like the ironing Ugh!!! but it needs doing so I can have some clothes to wear to work.

Thanks for looking and I hope the week starts as well for you as me.....

4 comments:

Pajalu said...

Dawn you are going to love these stamps ;D. I have them & don't use them often enough, but when I do I always think I should use them more. Just don't do what I did & lose the smallest butterfly. Have fun, & I hope the ironing doesn't get the better of you *wink*

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! I can see why these butterflies hopped into your hands! They're gorgeous! Enjoy your new goodies! :-)

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE the Stamps you found....Can't wait to see what you do with them!!
Sounds like you had a fun day shopping!

Tiffany Ervin said...

What a steal on this set Dawn! I like all of the images but my fav has to be the one in the upper left hand corner, what a gorgeous and subtle background behind the butterfly!