Friday 21 August 2009

My Big Boy

Kieran is my youngest - almost 21 now, grown up way to quickly. Tonight he is all dressed up to go the "The House of the Year" function, where his boss is up for a category prize. Kieran helped work on the renovation so the boss got tickets for him and his girlfriend to go along... black tie so Kieran hired a suit. Doesn't he scrub up well. I am very proud of my boy.... he is such a sweetie. Both he and Isobel looked wonderful tonight, but seeing him all dress up makes me realise he is not my little man anymore.... I can hardly believe this is my baby! ( I can just see him cringing when he reads this)
Anyway thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Pajalu said...

Hi Dawn, what great photos :). I know how you feel about how fast they grow up & my dd has only just turned 3!!! Have a great weekend.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh Dawn, thanks so much for sharing!! Definitely can see how proud you are of him!!! Wow, can't even imagine my C being that tall and all grown up....how blessed you are! Hugs, Tif

Suzanne C said...

O... Such a handsome young man and beautiful couple! They grow so fast!

Anne said...

Hi, Dawn! It's okay to be a proud mama! Great photos! :-)