Friday 22 July 2011

Christmas Ruby..

Another Christmas card for Bugaboo's Christmas in July challenge over at Catch the Bug.  Tuesday's challenge was to use the image provided by Jodie...  Christmas Ruby ( here)  She is really cool... Here's what I came up with....
Ruby Christmas

I printed out Ruby and coloured her with Copics and used a Spellbinders die to cut her out and matt with some green card.  I couldn't find a sentiment so went searching the net... and came across Tiffany Doodles and found just what I wanted!   The PP is from a DCWV mat stack.  I had the kraft card sitting on my desk so it all fell together.  I added lots of glossy accents for texture.

Tonight I've made a couple of wine tag cards for a double 50th we are going to tomorrow night.  One for Lester and one for Trudy.  I'll take a photo of them on the wine bottles tomorrow.

Well I'm on my own tonight as hubby is out on a boys night out... so I'm going to visit my blog list and have an early night... it's pouring outside but nice and toasty here with the heater on...

Have a great weekend all....
Cheers


Dawn

1 comment:

Barb said...

Fun card Dawn! That image makes me giggle!