Monday 19 September 2011

MyGrafico Monday Feature~ Dress Up Girls

Monday again... over half way through September.  Time flies.  This week our feature is Dress Up Girls by Znowflake Design.  Who doesn’t like to play dress up?  Who doesn’t like paper dolls? This digital set brings the two together in a 24 piece set that can be mixed and matched to create several different looks.


Here's my project.


I made a Paper Doll with two outfits.  They have tabs on the side just like I used to have as a child.  I printed out the girl and then her outfits and cut them out, adding the tabs.  I covered one dress with Stickles for added glittery goodness and just the belt on the other one. 

Do pop over to the blog to see the wonderful inspiration from the other DT members.

Don’t forget about our challenge ! The theme is Outdoor Fun.  Entries will be accepted until September 23rd at midnight.  We can’t wait to see what you come up with.  Rules can be found here.  Hope you can join us.

Cheers

Dawn

6 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Dawn these look addictive... I can see you fashioning a whole wardrobe of "clothes" for these cute girls!

Barb said...

How fun, Dawn! And so cute!

Monika Reeck said...

ooh woow cute Dawn and lovely for a little girl to play...I love your dear dear and wanna tell I miss you

Vicky said...

I loved dressing up paper dolls when I was little. Hours of fun! Perhaps I should do it again for inspiration for real girls clothes :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, this looks very fun, Dawn! I can see you playing with this for hours, used to play with this stuff as a young girl, so much fun!

Suzanne C said...

This is so fun! Lovely design of the dress.