Tuesday 29 November 2011

Monday Feature at MyGrafico ~Christmas Accessories~

Christmas is coming!
Our feature this week will help set a “Christmas-y” mood.  Christmas Accessory Stamps by Dilek Design Studio are great for card making, gift wrapping, or any other project you are working on this Christmas season.  Check out the great ideas our design team came up with.
 
See the tiny present in the middle....well wait till you see what I did with it!
Present card

I printed the present at spprox 5" x 4" on to plain white card and some different patterned papers and pieced together. I stuck this to a folded card base putting one edge to the fold and cutting around it. 

I also decorate the inside

Inside of my card

Using digital stamps is such fun... and this lovely set is only $1 over at Mygrafico 

And lastly another butterfly hatched out yesterday evening

Aren't Monarch Butterflies just stunning colours.  This one reminds me of Hero Arts Heart Butterfly.

Thanks to all my new followers and to those you have been round for a while.... I really appreciate your visits.  Hope your week goes well.

Cheers

Dawn 

8 comments:

sheila said...

LOVE your card Dawn! I have never used a digital card but you are tempting me! And this butterfly is stunning...seriously just perfect specimen of nature.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fab card, it looks really dimensional, brilliant idea, the butterfly pictures are fab too, you can see the patterns and the colours on the monarch butterflies so well on that second picture
Lindsay xx

Clare said...

Gorgeous card - I LOVE the glitter!
Wow, those are really stunning butterflies - my mom would be so jealous! ;)

Tiffany Ervin said...

That is a very fun design! Love playing with digis and enlarging them or reducing their sizes! Best thing ever!

alexandra s.m. said...

What an incredibly beautiful card Dawn!
TFS!!

Stamp with Angela said...

Wow, I am impressed how you made the small digital image into a great shaped card. The is the great thing about digi stamps. I like the way you have used paper piecing.

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful card! Love the present shape! The butterfly is beautiful.

Brenda said...

What a neat idea to shape your card into the shape of the stamp! Awesome Dawn! What a perfect butterfly!