Friday 28 September 2012

Last of the Workshop cards

The final cards we made at the workshop

Christmas Embossing


This one involved some embossing and distressing.  Plus making our own flower.

And this one is my favourite of the day

Pretty in pink


Love the tulle we used... soft and wide.  Just love the vintagey look we achieved with the embossed panel, torn PP and soft spray of a home made glimmer mist in pink.

I have decided that I will be using the design of the Christmas card this year for some of my cards.  I've adapted it already.... pop over to my Flickr photo stream for a look.

Planning a nice quiet weekend... the forecast is for rain.. so hope to maybe spend some time crafting.   Enjoy your weekend.


Dawn




11 comments:

Barb said...

These are gorgeous, Dawn! Love the elegance of both and that flower is beautiful!

Virginia L. said...

Both are beautiful designs, Dawn! I love the contrast of the flower and the embossed background!I also love the tulle on the 2nd card!

Nancy K said...

I love the classy design of these cards, Dawn. The red flower and tulle are both such perfect additions! What a fabulous workshop, full of wonderful projects.

Anita Rex said...

Great cards! I love the flowers and design of the first one! And so love the tulle on the second! I bet it was so fun to work with! Love your card over on flickr too!

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards Darn,such lovely designs.xxx

Doreen said...

Sorry that should read Dawn.xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cards.
luv
Debby

kiwimeskreations said...

great cards Dawn. Love the texture in the embossed one, and the tulle is fabulous!
Blessings
Maxine

Suzanne C said...

Both of these are so elegant and pretty! I love the flower and the design on the first one and the distressed edges on the second card.

Stamp with Angela said...

More wonderful cards. I particulary like the first one and can see why you are using this design to make more Christmas cards.

Greta said...

Oh my--these are incredible!