Monday 22 April 2013

Farewell to Mygrafico.....

Usually this would be my day to share a card for Mygrafico.... but I'm sad to say that the owner,  Burcu, has decided to close down the challenge blog :-)  so no more Mygrafico.  I've enjoyed my time with the challenge blog and I say a thank you to Burcu and Tammylee for allowing me to be part of the challenge blog.

But now I'm available to do some more design work and already have something on the sidelines... more news about this next month.  

So today I will share with you a card I made in the weekend.  I had a lady from work come over on Saturday and do some stamping with me.  Suna is fairly new to card making and I invited her over to play with my stamps.   We had a fun afternoon.  She made two Mother's Day cards and I made one for Mother's Day, one for some design work and started the one I'm sharing here.   I finished it yesterday morning.

Just Because


I stamped onto white card and then used distress inks Antique Linen and Spun Sugar.  I used stamps from Hero Arts, Inkadinkado and Simon Says stamp to make up my collage.  Thanks to Jacqueline,   Sally and others for their wonderful inspiration using the postcard stamp.

Thanks for stopping by.  

7 comments:

joy said...

Lovely postcard collage, Dawn! Can't wait to hear about your "new" news.

Lin said...

Oh this is so pretty, Dawn - love the soft pastels!!

Arlene said...

Gorgeous - love this.

CinnamonSally said...

This is gorgeous Dawn, I am so pleased you have had fun with your new stamp. Thanks for the mention.
Sally x

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Dawn - love all the background details.
Looking forward to your news :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda said...

Hi Dawn! I love this stamp, which sadly I could not find when I came over to the US, bummer! Love what you did , the subtle stamping in the background is so beautiful.

Unknown said...

This card is something special! Love it!
Jasmina