Monday 30 June 2014

Thank You Hero Arts

This month's sponsor at Die Cut Diva's is none other than Hero Arts.  So I've made a card to say thanks.  Our theme was His, Hers or Ours... so my card is a bit masculine


It did start as a one-layer card, but when I was doing the embossing, the little folder slipped  a little, so had to trim it up to straighten.  I stamped and masked the feather from My Favorites (AC030)  using Hero Arts Wet Cement and Charcoal inks.  The sentiment was stamped with the Charcoal ink.   I added strips of black card down each side of the embossed part.  A few pearls to finish and some Wink of Stella in clear and black.

Do pop over to the blog as a new challenge starts tomorrow.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I love this. It's so elegant. Just beautiful!

kiwimeskreations said...

This is magnificent Dawn - wonderful save on the embossing - I would never have known there was an oops if you have not mentioned it!
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What an elegant fabulous card Dawn! Love the embossed panel, that works brilliantly. I really need to use embossing more! Hugs, Wends x

Greta said...

Oh wow--what a neat looking card, Dawn!