Thursday 16 October 2014

All that Glitters....

-- latest challenge is up for CCC Digi Creations and it's all about glitter.  Our lovely sponsor this fortnight is

 

I chose to work with a beautiful image of a Bride and Groom....

 I chose to use soft colours for my colouring - a pale cream colour for her dress and light greys for his suit. It's hard to see in the photo, but there is HEAPS of Wink of Stella and Stickles on her veil, flowers and the punched vellum flowers.  The card also has a nice shimmery colour.  I simply added the "Mr & Mrs" from a Winnie & Walter set.

And today 16th is my Hubby's birthday.  I made him a very CAS almost one layer card.

You are the Best

Using a Stampember set from Simon Says Stamp and Tim Holtz.
Happy Birthday Peter.

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Dawn - they are both stunning in their own ways. Love the way you have coloured the bride and groom.
Happy Birthday to your hubby
Blessings
Maxine

Becca Cruger said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! I am sure he will love the card. I think your wedding card is just beautiful! That image is lovely.

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday to hubby Dawn, that card is just perfect for a guy.
I also love that stamped image of the happy couple, just gorgeous!

joy said...

Gorgeous cards, Dawn! Hope your hubby has a wonderful birthday and many more to come!

Greta said...

2 great cards, Dawn! Love the soft colors for the wedding card & perfect masculine card for hubby!

Arlene said...

Beautifully colored bride and groom, taking the hint of color to her dress as her hair was perfect.

Fantastic Guy card too!

Deirdre said...

These are beautiful Dawn - happy birthday to your Hubby. Hope you had a wonderful weekend of celebrations.

Monika Reeck said...

Happy birthday for your DH and great manly card you made woohooo...he must love this card from you..and the Image on the first card is just adorable..great cards my friend