Monday 1 December 2014

Farewell November

It's time to farewell November over at Die Cut Divas with a big thank you to Bugaboo Digi stamps who were our sponsors.  I adore their images and just love their generosity to us all on the team.  


 

For my final card for the month I used this fabulous fairy digi


I used my Lil'Inkers stitched rectangles to emboss the base layer and cut the  central layer.  Coloured with a mixture of paints on watercolour paper.  Sentiment is digitally printed on the paper.  Finished with a snowflake die cut with a WPlus9 die.



3 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I adore the Image and you colored so lovely too...nice orange and green and yellow at your card...What a lovely christmas card...I love the sentiment too...I use nearly the same one on my last post...yeah..adorable card Dawn..I hope you are healthy..hugs, Monika

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie Dawn - love how you have coloured her, and that fabulous stitched frame.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

So cute, Dawn!