Wednesday 18 February 2015

The Moment a Child is Born

Quietfire Designs

I did promise another baby card... This one is for Die Cut Divas, using a lovely quote from Quietfire Designs.  


I made this card for my niece who had a baby boy in December.  I used this adorable image from Mo's Digital Pencil. It's called Hush.  I coloured it with Copics.  The dies are by Spellbinders - Fancy Labels and the original labels.  I sponged the die centre with the die in place.  

Do pull out your words/quotes/sentiments and joined us at Die Cut Divas.

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is beautiful Dawn - love your colour choice and that quote is so true!
Blessings
Maxine

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

CinnamonSally said...

Such a beautiful image and a gorgeous card Dawn,

Becca Cruger said...

Sniffle.... This is just too sweet! I just wanna scoop that little guy up and sing a lullaby. I'm sure your niece will love it!

Quietfire said...

Awwww! So sweet! Thanks so much for using the stamp!

Vanessa said...

This is so so cute! Love it, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

uuiihh tooo cuuuteeee
I love that little baby sleep and the sentiment is wonderful...
love this Dawn...really sweetttt

Greta said...

This will be treasured, for sure! Darling card, Dawn!