Friday 22 May 2015

Get Well Soon

Today is my day on A2Z Scrapbooking and the card I'm sharing today is for one of my team mates Lisa Haines.   Lisa is currently starting Chemo for a brain tumor... but is so up beat and positive that she will beat this.


Lisa is a LOVER of purple.  Her blog is The Purple Place.  Do hop over and visit her.

My PP is from Kaisercraft over stamped with Hero Arts Old French Writing (discontinued) The sentiment is from Hero Arts Messages with Flourish 
I embossed the sentiment.  The feather die is by Hot of The Press and came with a magazine.  I die cut from grey card and edged it with Golden Glitz ink and clear embossed. The card base is actually a purple, but looks more blue in my photo.



Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!   Also, the a2z Store now has the 2015 Hero Arts release in stock. So now there’s even more reason to go shopping!!!!!!

I'm entering this into the NEW challenge at A Blog Named Hero as the sentiment is a new stamp I got just recently.

6 comments:

Betty said...

wonderful card Dawn - Lisa will love it!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Dawn - love the overstamping on the patterned paper.
Blessings
Maxine

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the fabulus colours.xxx

Greta said...

Beautiful card for Lisa!

Shawna said...

Why am I not getting these amazing updates in my inbox.. I am in love with this card!! It is so romantic and the feather looks like a quill and its writing a letter to the person who is sick.. I just adore this Dawn your talent is just so diverse... So excited to get your updates (when I do get your updates). Take care Dawn and see you soon.

Monika Reeck said...

woooww love the color and overstamping and the feathers too...amazing card Dawn