Tuesday 7 July 2015

Clean and Simple CASE

Hi there.  It's my day to inspire you over at A2Z Scrapbooking today.  Our theme for the month is CAS.. (Clean and Simple)

For my card I am CASEing my friend Gayatri Murali  I have had the pleasure of spending some time with Gayatri last year and she is one talented card maker.  Recently in Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft, she had a delightful card which I have CASE'd
Hey There

Here is my take on Gayatri's card.

CAS CASE 

I used some leatherette card stock I picked up when a local stationery store closed.  It is the stuff you use for the front cover when you bind papers and was being sold super cheap.  I cut the Spellbinders tag out of it as well and did a pad to paper technique with Walnut Stain distress ink.    My little cutie is from Baby Animals Stamp and Cut as is the sentiment which  I cut with a Penny Black die (Chat Bubbles) and added the dash line.  My little animal was coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils and an aqua brush.  Finished with some Pretty Pink Sequins.

Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

Dawn

6 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awwww - so adorable, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Dawn this i stunning - a wonderful CASE!
Blessings
Maxine

Chark said...

great take on this--love the white textured bg for this little guy!

Greta said...

Darling card--wonderful case!

CinnamonSally said...

Cute card Dawn!!

Monika Reeck said...

yaay soo cuuteee and love your CASE ing Gayatri card
so so cuute Dawn..cute Image and cute Words bubble...