Monday 7 September 2015

Let it Snow

It's my day to share some inspiration over at A2Z Scrapbooking.  Our challenge is Shaker Card

Arlene and I had a similar idea.... trees and shaker cards for Christmas.

Let it snow
For my card, I have made it look like I was looking out the window at snow on my Christmas tree.  I have used the beautiful Color Layering Christmas Trees (currently out of stock in our Etsy store, but feel free to make a CUSTOM Order it in the Store. Just click on the REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER form on the store HOME Page!)    I used distress ink and some watercolour paper and stamped and painted my tree.  I added some Kindyglitz (similar to Stickles) to imitate snow as does my clear and white sequins in the shaker part of the card.
CLose up
Remember if you are in need of any items from the a2z Scrapbooking store  you can use code Dawn15 at checkout to receive 15% off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  And don’t forget that we are on TwitterInstagram and Facebook.  Follow us on these different social media outlets so you won’t miss out on any fun promotions!

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Dawn - the Kindy Glitz and sequins are fabulous together.
Blessings
Maxine

Shawna said...

Oh my goodness Dawn this is so wonderful... I am cold just looking at it... I am not too great at shaker cards it is good to see ones that are done right!! So glad to know you!!

Greta said...

Oh how I love this card, Dawn!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a cute shaker card Dawn, I love the pink base card!

Monika Reeck said...

you made cute scene with this shaker card Dawn love the color combo too
sweet card