Thursday 21 January 2016

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 38th Wedding Anniversary.  Time just seem to have flown by.   I made a card for him using a stenciling technique I saw on Jennifer McGuire's blog.


I covered my white card with Blueprint distress ink and using a Tim Holtz stencil and some Silver Shimmer Spritz over it.  Added a touch of blue/silver glitter paper down one side.  The balloon and elephant are a WPlus9 stamp and die set coloured with Zig makers.

As I've used a critter I'm entering into the challenge at Simon Says Stamp 

Thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Gorgeous card Dawn!! Love this technique, I've done some backgrounds already but have not finished them yet!

CinnamonSally said...

Really cute Dawn, I am sure hubby will love this. Happy Anniversary!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Great use of the background technique - and a wonderful card. Congratulations on your anniversary :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

love that little elephant! great choice of colors!

Greta said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary, Dawn! I've been meaning to use Jennifer's technique & now I really want to try it! Terrific card!

Monika Reeck said...

yay cuteee
love that Ballon with the elephant
and if you dont mind
I love this DIE and your SS happy birthday DIE too
they are adorable
maybe in black and white is ok Dawn
do you want some of my DIE cutting paper
please mention me Dawn+
lovely blue card
hugs
Monika

creationsnz said...

This is such a cutie