Monday 4 January 2016

Happy Birthday to my Mum

Today January 4th, is my Mum's birthday.  She is still staying with me so I got to celebrate with her today.

Here's the card I made for her


I used a Bugaboo digi stamp  coloured with some Copics and some blue chalk ink.  The dies are from Lil'Inkers for the card and matt, and Britannia for the sentiment. 

We had a quiet day.  I took Dad with me to do my grocery shopping, our son and his fiance came round to visit with his Grandparents and we just sat outside... the rain has stopped.

thanks for stopping by.

Dawn

5 comments:

Lin said...

CUTE! I like the 3 windows with the pooches in them!

Greta said...

Darling card for your mom, Dawn! How fun that your mom was visiting you on her BD!

kiwimeskreations said...

How lovely to be able to share your Mum'a birthday - and it is a gorgeous card too!
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

Bet your mom was delighted with this card - it's adorable! Jo x

creationsnz said...

Glad you're enjoying your family at the moment. I like these puppies, and I'm sure she was thrilled you made it for her.