Wednesday 20 January 2016

Prima Flower box

One of my work friend's celebrated her 65th birthday on Monday and I made her a box card.


I used some Kaisercraft PP together with Prima Flowers.  The edging is a Martha Stewart punch.  

Here is a close up of the flowers I used.    The butterflies are a EK Success punch.

My friend was thrilled with the box card.  She also received two other cards I made... I keep a box of my cards at work to sell and two of the other team mates bought cards to give her.  

Summer is intermittently here in NZ, the last few days have been nice and hot... I've been for a swim after work at the beach both yesterday and today.  And it's been sunny still at 5.30pm so I've been soaking up some Vitamin D as well.  So crafting has taken a bit of a backseat....  I have done some DT work for February and made hubby an Anniversary card for our 38th wedding anniversary tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

Dawn

6 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

WOW this card is stunning Dawn your friend must have been thrilled with it!!

Dotty Jo said...

You are one clever lady, Dawn! This is a beautiful box and your friend must have been delighted, Jo x

Arlene said...

Really gorgeous. Old world gorgeous. Wonderful colors.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Dawn - love those flowers, and the soft colours you used. What a bonus to keep some cards at work for 'moments like those' ;-).
We are really hot today and no beach anywhere near us, but the garden is flourishing!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Oh wow--what an incredible box card, Dawn! She must have been thrilled!

Monika Reeck said...

always love your box card
never try this looks difficult
but yours is adorable Dawn