Friday 25 March 2016

MFT Sketch #273

I follow My Favorite Things and get notification about their challenges.  This week's sketch challenge is a great sketch 

 

I don't have many MFT stamps, but do have a few older dies.  So pulled out some of them and a stamp set that I've had for years but never used!

I bought a paper pack yesterday as it was on special ($3.45 for a pad of sheets of  81/2" x 11 " paper)  It is yellow/orange base so I decided to use layers of different papers


I used a creamy coloured card base and then used MFT stitched and rounded rectangle dies to cut different PP.  I stamped the sentiment onto the smallest die cut from the same card as the base.  I stamped the butterfly onto the die and then onto some PP and fussy cut it.  Add a few sequins to finish

Hope you all have a lovely Easter.  
 

7 comments:

Betty said...

you have used the peachy, orange colors together so beautifully - love it!

Lin said...

What a happy card, Dawn! Love your big butterfly and all those pretty papers!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous bright sunny card Dawn. The butterfly is fabulous.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - love those clear orange and lemon tones - your butterfly is wonderful - well done on using the die to 'stamp'it.
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Super pretty card, Dawn--great use of the sketch!

Barb Ghig said...

You did an amazing job with this sketch, Dawn! I love how you paired the patterns and your butterfly is gorgeous!

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely DP you have choosen Dawn and I was looking at this sketch I said NO for this time
to many layers
but you did it so wonderful
love all the DP here
great orange butterfly card my friend