Tuesday 3 May 2016

April CCC reveal

It's time to reveal that cards that have been send for April's CCC.  See them all Here at Deborah's blog.  We had several options - a colour combo, a sketch, or one of these themes Cinco de Mayo  or  Cats  or  Friendship.    I chose to use the Cats theme together with a variation on the sketch.

I send my card to Christi in Colorado.


I started by embossing some grey paper (cut from an envelope) with a folder. I had the cut circle and just sponged with yellow inks.  The cats are die cuts (one black and one white) that my friend Monika from Germany had sent me.  I layered them up off setting a tad.  Added a little gem to the girl cat. The sentiment is a die cut from Hero Arts and the rest is from Altenew's Label Love.

Adding to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - Anything Goes.

Thanks for visiting today.  I appreciate  all of my visitors.

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, the cat dies are beautiful! Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

Nice one Dawn - love how you have used the cat die cuts.
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

as I have seen this cat
I know it is from me lovee the way you combine it
the black and white cat double
the circle in yellow and the hello DIE
cute and beautiful card dear Dawn
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Such a cute card for your CCC recipient, Dawn! The off set cat die cuts look great!

Barb Ghig said...

Really cute kitties, and I love your embossed background! Your recipient is going to love this card, Dawn!