Monday 7 November 2016

Digital rainbows with Hero Arts

It is my day to share over at A2Z Scrapabooking.  Our challenge this month is all about EMBELLISHING your project.

Did you know that A2Z Scrapbooking sells the Hero Arts digital stamps and cut files  (see HERE)  We certainly do!

Wishing you rainbows

I used Hero Arts Weather Cut Digital file.  Although this is a cut file, I do not have an electronic cutting machine, so I just used the PNG file and added to a Word Document.  I printed the umbrella  four times, each time changing the colour of the print.  I then printed it onto the main panel with the clouds and sentiment.  I fussy cut out the different colours and paper pieced them back onto the card.   I also printed one copy of the umbrella onto some masking paper and  used it to mask while I sponged the  rainbow background.   I added a flourish and some Hero Arts flowers and heart gems.  Some glossy accents for the rain on the clouds and some raindrops.   I used a sewing tool to do some wriggly lines around the panel before adding to my card base.

One great advantage with using our Digi kits is that you can make you image any size.   And using even a simple WORD programme it's fun to change the colours or even print out in a very light colour to do no line colouring on an image.

Did you also know you can now get free shipping (for USA only) for Orders $50.00 or More. Use Code FreeShipping16
And for every $50 spent on Hero Arts products we will send you a special gift! No special code needed.
Or use my code DAWN15 off your purchase of $25 or more. (before tax and shipping)  - note you can only use one code so chose what suits you best
dawna2zscrapbooking





2 comments:

Greta said...

Love the rainbow umbrella, Dawn--wonderfully crafted card!

Monika Reeck said...

Wow
Beautiful rainbow umbrella Dawn!!