Friday 3 February 2017

January CCC - colourful card

The Card Chain Challenge is still alive and well thanks to Gail and Jo and now even has it's own blog
  HERE

I had the pleasure of sending a card to Deborah in Indianapolis.   


I went the Friendship theme.   I have this set of pre-embossed paper and I had just got the latest Catherine Pooler inks and used them to sponge on the card.  I added the die cut and  sentiment from Winnie & Walter.   A very bright and colourful card. 

I've signed up for the February CCC - you should try it out!

6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

wooww that Catherine pooler Ink is coooool
where did you buy it Dawn
I adore this image and the blending color is adorable
GREAT made Deborah must be happy to get this cherry and happy card
hugs
I miss you Dawn

Monika

Greta said...

Beautiful inking, Dawn! I know Deborah loved getting this fun card!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Dawn - love the vibrant coloured inks over the embossing, with the simple greeting.
Blessings
Maxine

Barb Ghig said...

Love your choice of Catherine's inks, Dawn! I also love how your sentiment pops with this cool background, too...such a fabulous card!

creationsnz said...

Stunning card Dawn, you've made the most of the embossing with that colour! CarolG

Jutta said...

I love this fun and colourful card. I've been needing to make several thank you cards. I think I've found my inspiration, thanks.