Sunday 5 March 2017

Tres Chic!

I've had a lot of fun colouring and card making over the last few days..  Including using some new stamps from Stampin'Up.  I don't buy many SU stamps as I find they are fairly expensive compared to some of the other companies I like to use... but I've been coveting a couple for a while now.... Wetlands and Beautiful You.  The Beautiful You set is two stamp sets that have the most sweet Tres Chic - ladies...


This first one uses the dancing girl and the associated sentiment.  I was inspired by Pinterest with the design.   I have a pile of the white panels cut to this size that were off cuts from making inserts for my die storage.  Plus a great way to use up some of the multitude of Pattern Paper I have.  This card I gave to a friend who has been going through some health issues.  Inside says" Wishing you Brighter days to come"

My second card used the girl and the umbrella


I used some Copics to colour up this one. Die cut is from Lil' Inkers   Again some more PP used.  I added a few flat sequins to finish off.  

And I got one more coloured up but not made into a card yet



Today I did a lot of watercolouring and colouring which I'll share tomorrow... don't want to overwhelm you with too many photos all at once.    thanks for visiting.  I would love for you to leave me a comment. 

2 comments:

Greta said...

These are wonderful images & sentiments, Dawn--your coloring is gorgeous! I know your friend will be cheered to receive such a lovely card!

creationsnz said...

These are super girly without being fussy, love them. CarolG