Thursday 29 June 2017

Summer Lovin'

For my Southern Girls Challenge Blog post - scroll down or click HERE
************************************************************************************

It's Summer over at Die Cut Divas and I have a cute card to share that uses an image from our Sponsors



I started with a piece of water colour card and used some yellow and orange Gelatos which I blended with a baby wipe.  Once it dried, I embossed with a corner flower folder.  I printed the image and sentiment onto the white card, die cut it and coloured with Copics.   A real fun Summer card.

Do hop over to Die Cut Divas.... there is still a day or two to play. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Now this is a real flower power card Dawn!! Love the way you hgave coloured the cute image and the background. What is the name of that folder? I have seen it several times now and love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Monika Reeck said...

soooo cuuuttte
love this cute card
and the BG emboss wooow
great added Dawn
love all the yellow here
beautifully made

Greta said...

Oh so cute, Dawn--really love the background you made!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, so super cute! I utterly love how you've used the embossing to frame that cute image. Such a clever and beautiful card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo