Friday 2 February 2018

More colouring....

I can't stop practicing with my Prismacolor pencils.  I did some more colouring on Tues morning prior to driving home.  It was my first time driving hubby's Nissan Maxima home on my own.   It took me an hour and a half.  The first part is on windy country roads then onto open motorway.  I admit to being a city driver!

Any way I got this piece finished and made into a card on Tuesday night


The flower is a Concord and 9th stamp and the sentiment is from a Kaisercraft set. 

As I was home alone Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I did even more colouring....


These are from a MFT set.   I have now cut them out with my ScanNCut and will use them on cards soon.  

And I did some more fur colouring on a teddy.  Here's a sneak peek at the colouring.  The card will be revealed on the 8th for my Southern Girls Challenge post. 

 
Quite happy with the fur on this one.   It is such a tiny image it was quite a challenge to colour.  See room for improvement but practice, practice, practice.....

I'm now back up at Mangawhai, having driven up after work today.  I'll be happy that hubby will be driving home on Tuesday.  Yes another long weekend.  Get used to short work weeks.... which it could continue!    Two full weeks then another  4 day one. 

4 comments:

Betty said...

your coloring is fantastic, Dawn - beautiful flowers - i'm getting to love coloring with my Prismas too (after they've sat in a drawer for a few years they're finally getting used!!)

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful colouring Dawn - I am using my pencils more and more - both Prismas and polychromos! They 'feel' and work quite differently I have noticed.
I have driven a [friends] Nissan Maxima once - and loved it. I own and drive a Note - a bit of a let down after the Maxima :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Your coloring is beautiful, Dawn--love the look of the bear's fur, but that C&9 stamp takes the cake!

Monika Reeck said...

the flower card is beautiful
and the coloring is sweeett
you made the fell soo soo realistic