Thursday 8 February 2018

New Challenge at Southern Girls - 3 or more patterned paper.

It time for Team Trace to share our designs for another challenge at Southern Girls Challenge Blog. 


I chose to use a Teddy Bear from The Paper Shelter to make my card. 


I used the techniques I learned from a Kit and Clowder class to colour my teddy with Prismacolor pencils.  I then used my ScanNCut to trim him out.  I did fussy cut between the flower and the teddy.  I used a sketch I have previously used with three different patterned papers.  The hello die is from Catherine Pooler Designs and the friend is from the a Winnie & Walter set. 

Pull out your patterned paper and and come and join us at Southern Girls Challenge.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Dawn - love the papers you have used, and they work well on that sketch.
Great colouring on the teddy too
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

Super card Dawn and fab colouring, the class was worth it. CarolG

Greta said...

Great card, Dawn--love the design & that sweet Teddy!

Monika Reeck said...

the teddy colored so beautifully love the fell so so cuutee
great card Dawn